Add youtube.com video to a page
1. Select the video that you want to embed in your RunContent web site on the youtube.com web site.
2. Click the [Share] link below the video.
3. Click the [Embed] link below the [Share] link.
4. Copy the iframe tag from the box.
5. Open the page in RunAdmin that you want to embed the video into.
6. Click on the [Editing Content] section.
7. You can use a table or other formatting tools to create a small window for the video to be displayed. You can put in a place holder in the page content so it is easier to find the location in the source.
8. Click the [Source] button in the page content editor.
9. You will now see the HTML code that is used to format and display the page. Search for the place holder that you put in the page.
10. Highlight the place holder and then paste in the YouTube that you copied from step #4. The place holder will be replaced.
11. Click the [Update] button.